Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Standing on the edge of madness... wearing a hat!

It’s been a fair old while in the thought process but our ramblings are finally about to hit the big interweb/net/porn hole/surf thing!
Wahooooooooooo!
Many a long and drawn out moon, me and my hair-do challenged counterpart have indulged in lengthy (mainly drunken) conversations based around the attempt to formulate an idea that will make us rich beyond our wildest (and very probably strangest (‘Mark’! raise your hand please... the class would like to point at you!)… Dreams.
And this, my friend, was the prime catalyst for this Blog.
Needless to say…So far... sod all cash has waffled in our direction as a direct effect of these brain-squeezing sessions.
The problem is not the ideas... no no no my friend... the ideas are thought out... researched........... Well, sort of... more a case of me saying, “Mark, I think this already exists!”.... And Marks reply, more often than not is based around the short/sharp expletive nature.
The real stumbling block appears to be action... Immediate, direct, none sofa related... action! The will to jump up and say, “I will go out and make this dream happen goddamnit!!!!...No matter what cost to myself or others.... be they on a bus or just walking past in a supermarket while I’m in the middle of purchasing items to use in my great adventure........... Not sure why I have fresh cream and cling film... but... I’m sure they will matter somewhere along this journey of inventive discovery.
Lazy, lazy, lazy etc....
Anyway... I digress.
This blog will serve many a function for my goofball friend and me. Discussion, ideas, rants, immature and probably offensive artwork, photography, links to other equally strange and wonderful websites and hopefully a good smattering of comments from anyone who cares to glance at this drivel.
So sit back, cradle that glass of red wine you left by the sink overnight, fish out the fly wing nestled black blobs and relax into the gibbering dribbling’s of two bored and middle aged nobodies on the road to blog-tastic enlightenment.

Banzai :0]

No comments:

Post a Comment